Yoga 101 – A foundational course comprised of yoga basics, postures, and breathing. Get a greater understanding of salutations and flow. Further develop your knowledge while increasing your comfort, equanimity, and flexibility.
Groovy Yoga Series – A series of classes that rotate weekly so you can get a taste of your favorites. The classes included in the series are as follows:
- 1st Monday – Restorative: This class will help you get back in your groove with held, supported, therapeutic postures for restoration with adjustments, assists, and pressure touch.
- 2nd Monday – Gentle Yin Flow: This class combines the elements of yin with flow, and may even offer the opportunity to fly in balances (if you so desire).
- 3rd Monday – Yin: Ease your groove with long held, gentle Yin stretching with adjustments, assists, & pressure touch.
- 4th Monday – Warm Flow & Pranayama: While not hot yoga, the temperature is set at 80 – 85 degrees to quickly warm your body for a gentle, basic flow. Extra Pranayama that includes cooling breaths and lesser-used breathing techniques.
- 5th Monday – Restorative: This class will help you get back in your groove with held, supported, therapeutic postures for restoration with adjustments, assists, and pressure touch.
Slow Flow – This all levels class will help you relax and go with the flow, giving you the opportunity to stretch, strengthen, and move your body. Incorporating elements of physical therapy, this class offers the perfect opportunity to unwind physically and mentally after your workday.
Yoga Barre – Experience a yoga flow paired with a chance to get off the mat. Blending aspects of yoga, ballet, and pilates, elongate your muscles and shake up your practice at the barre. While this class can be a real muscle-building challenge, it is appropriate for all levels.
Therapeutic De-stress – This gentle-to-moderate intensity class targets specific joints and muscles to help us maintain our healthiest range of movement and address any existing tightness, weakness or imbalance. We weave Hatha yoga poses in with more calming restorative poses, providing every student with feel-good stretches, movements and strengthening exercises to improve postures. Hips, shoulders and other tense “problem” areas will never have felt so good!
Warm Flow – As described above in the Groovy Series, Warm Flow is not “true” hot yoga, but an excellent alternative for those who don’t enjoy practicing yoga in triple digit temperatures. The temperature of Warm Flow is set at 80 – 85 degrees to quickly warm your body for a gentle, basic flow. Extra Pranayama that includes cooling breaths and lesser-used breathing techniques. You’ll want to bring a towel and water!
Restorative Yoga – Get out the kinks and treat your body with our restorative class. A series of slow, calculated movements will leave your body nourished and well-rested. Currently offered twice a week.
Weekend Warrior – Weekend Warrior begins with a light warm up and moves through various standing and balancing postures. Opportunities for arm balances, inversions, and workshopping are part of this practice. Back bends, twists, core strengtheners and hip openers will be incorporated to create a full body workout.
Feel Good Yoga – Start your morning off right with an all-levels feel-good flow class. This class assists you in checking in with your body, working on the connection between body and breath. Allow the balance of movement and rest that your mind, heart, and body crave.
~Offered on Occasion~
Baby and Me – Baby and Me yoga is designed for new parents of infants and young toddlers (under 3). Spend some time strengthening yourself and letting your little one explore the environment. This class is designed for all levels, and is appropriate for any new parent cleared for gentle exercise.
Family Yoga – This playful, one hour class begins with some kid-friendly warm up postures, followed by an activity for the whole family. The class ends with a playful stretch. Adults pay, kids 12 and under are free. Loud voices, distracting toddlers, and serious yogis are all welcome.